Our flagship events are back in person in London and New York! Join us as we bring together practitioners, academics, partners and clients across the financial and technology space.
Who should attend:
Whether you are an asset manager, an asset owner, a wealth manager, a hedge fund, an investment bank or an ETF issuer, we have a session for you.
- Climate stress testing: What does it take to design a forward-looking scenario analysis to help navigate climate change?
- Sustainability and portfolio construction: A panel discussion with leading sustainability data providers
- Climate & index creation: A real-world case study managing and embedding climate transition risk
- Is it factor or is it macro? A look at how macroeconomic influences can be substantial drivers of active risk in style portfolios
- What’s in a name? In the case of sustainable exchange-traded funds it’s hard to tell…
- Technology trends: From AI to the cloud, what are the key themes that are driving the future of fintech?
(more to be announced shortly)
CEO and co-founder, RepRisk
CEO, Sand Hill East, LLCCTO, Fintech Innovation Lab
Melissa R. Brown
Applied Research, Qontigo
Chief Executive Officer, Qontigo
Climate & ESG Solutions, Ortec Finance
Indices & Benchmarks, Qontigo
Client Relations, Sustainalytics
Analytics Products, Qontigo
Chief Operating Officer, Qontigo
ESG Retail and Wealth, Sustainalytics
Index Technology, Qontigo