May 25, 2022
Two Qontigo speakers will be presenting at the Derivatives Forum Frankfurt 2022:
Index Leaders – Thematic Indexes & structural trends
14:25 (BST) | 15:25 (CEST)
- Get answers to the top megatrends that are shaping the way we live
- What is the difference between an emerging- and megatrend?
- What are new approaches to capture trends?
- Is the trend shifting from sectors to thematics
Christoph Schon, CFA, CIPM
Senior Principal, Applied Research
- Moderator: Annette Weisbach, Correspondent Germany, CNBC
- Stephane Mattatia, Managing Director, MSCI
- Rob Powell, Managing Director – Head of Thematic & Sector Product Strategy, BlackRock
- Zubin Ramdarshan, Head of Equity & Index Product Design, Eurex
Panel: Product Innovation in the light of UMR
13:40 p.m. (BST)|14:40 p.m. (CEST)
Futurization has brought new products and instruments into the realm of listed derivatives. But what opportunities remain and how are they being developed?
- ESG Total Return Swaps and Futures product development
- What is the opportunity for the buy-side from futurization?
- Thematic Index Futures and Systematic Indices
Chief Product Officer, Indices and Benchmarks