September 23, 2021
12:25 p.m. (ET) | 5:25 p.m. (BST)
Saumya Mehrotra speaking in a panel
Benefits and shortcomings of forward scenario risk analysis- a holistic approach to strategy and impact assessment? How can forward scenario analysis aid the development of effective financial regulatory frameworks to allow for the management and mitigation of climate risk?
An open discussion on:
- Understanding climate risk exposure- how do investors successfully mitigate, adapt and transition their portfolios?
- Climate aligned investing and forward scenario risk analysis – should all financial systems be aligned with climate risk resilience programmes?
- Are the financial community and in particular investors really engaging or is this just greenwashing?
- Integrating climate change into the investment process- climate disclosures and the benefits of adopting TCFD
Stress testing- how do central banks across Europe and North America compare, how important is stress testing and how are financial institutions aligning targets with impact?
- How to incorporate ESG into decision making as well as impact- measuring exposure to natural capital risks
Associate Principal, Sustainable Investment