September 14, 2023
The US has yet to experience the recession that many experts predicted earlier in the year, but with one of the most historically volatile months for markets ahead (October), paired with ongoing headwinds that include a softening consumer, slowing labor market and high interest rates, concerns still remain.
During this Data Minds session, capital markets experts will weigh in on how best to source and utilize data in uncertain times to help you outperform your benchmark. Speaker information below form.
Topics for discussion include:
- Global trading and risk outlook for Q4 and how to leverage the right data
- Inflation vs. interest rates – experts’ view on the primary long-term concern for investors
- US stock options are on track to topple last year’s record number of contracts – what does this mean for markets?
- Opportunities and threats within the alt data market
- AI tool use cases (no hype, just practical examples)